Here at Cristallo Spa we’re thrilled that summer is nearly upon us. Many of our patrons are familiar with our location and services because they frequent Hillside Country Club for a game of golf or they’ve attended an event here – but we’re going to let you in on a little secret: our spa services are open to the public, and we’d love to see you!
In addition to our traditional spa services (manicures, pedicures, facials, etc.) we also have a variety of massage services that we’re pleased to offer to our guests. While offering a variety allows our guests to select the service that most fits their needs, it does on occasion leave guests wondering which service is right for them. We’ve decided to break it down for you by going through some of our massage services and laying out the benefits of each.
Therapeutic Massage – Our therapeutic massage is anything but ordinary. In fact, the session starts off with our highly trained and knowledgeable massage therapist speaking with you to understand your needs and goals. If you’ve got sore shoulders, lower back pain, or anything in between our therapist will be able to create a tailored experience for you. By focusing on areas of concern, while also stimulating and relaxing surrounding muscles you’ll leave your session feeling refreshed and rejuvenated, with the trouble spots getting the relaxation and relief that they need.
- Great for someone looking to focus on relieving pain and tension in a specific area
- Our highly trained massage therapist will speak with you to deliver a customized treatment plan
Cristallo Signature Massage – This massage is perfect for the guest who’s looking for a relaxing, refreshing experience and doesn’t necessarily have any areas of concern. This massage uses the soothing Cristallo Spa’s Signature Scent and incorporates hot stones on the back and feet to restore life and vitality to the body.
- A perfect option for someone seeking a relaxing, refreshing massage without the need to focus on any particular ailments, injuries, or sore points
Tee Relief – This is the perfect massage for golfers! Our therapist focuses on the arms, shoulders, and lower back utilizing techniques designed to increase flexibility and range of motion while providing relief from any strains and overuse that may occur from the repetitive motion of swinging a golf club.
- If you’re a golfer, tennis player, avid gardener, or anyone who is frequently using your upper body muscles this is a great selection.
- Focuses on arms, shoulders, and lower back to relieve tension and increase mobility
Prenatal Massage – This is a soothing full body massage for the mommy to be. This massage is designed to relieve muscle cramps, fatigue, and increase circulation, leaving the mommy to be rejuvenated. *Can not be done during 1st trimester*
- Specifically designed for moms to be in their second and third trimesters.
Luxury Foot Treatment – After a long week in the office (or on the golf course!) what better way to relax is there than a foot massage? With our Luxury Foot Treatment you start with a warm soak, followed by an exfoliating treatment, a detoxifying treatment, and “wrapping up” with a warm wrap treatment. As your feet enjoy their much needed TLC, our therapist will complete the session by giving you a relaxing neck and shoulder massage.
- Anyone who works long hours on their feet or frequently wears high heeled shoes will appreciate this podiatric pampering session.
It may seem like we’ve got everything covered with the five massage packages listed above, but we have even more options available. Check out the full listing of massage offerings here, and give us a call to book your session today.