There’s no better time to sit back and enjoy a bit of pampering than as the seasons change. In the same way that you prep your yard and car for Fall and Winter weather, it’s important to get your skin and beauty regime ready as well. After all, as the seasons change it can wreak havoc on your skin (and sometimes even your mind) so there’s no better time than when the days are still sunny and a bit warm to get things in order.
Whether you’re looking for a massage to help relax your mind and prep for the shortened daylight hours and upcoming hectic holiday season, or perhaps a facial to prep your skin and get it fully hydrated and ready for the onslaught of dry winter air, we’ve got a service for everyone.
Happily, after taking a break last year, we’ve decided to once again participate in Spa Week. From October 17 – 23 spas across the country are offering their clients select services at $50 each. This year we’ve decided to embrace all things Autumn and offer the following services that highlight the lovely, traditional scents of Fall.
- 50-minute Pumpkin Stimulating and Balancing Facial
- Pumpkin is an excellent source of Vitamin C – which is a miracle worker for your skin. It’s also loaded with anti-oxidants, and when the two team up they’re a wrinkle-fighting, hydration boosting machine.
- 50-minute Harvest Glow Massage
- This Autumn inspired aromatherapy massage will relax and invigorate your mind and senses. Scents of cinnamon will help to reduce drowsiness and pain while aiding in concentration, while nutmeg will aid in boosting circulation. And, of course, these scents will leave you with feelings of coziness and warmth that they’re so often associated with.
- 80-minute Spa Caramel Apple Manicure and Pedicure
- Our 80-minute mani/pedi sessions will leave you feeling amazingly pampered. Our spa manicures and pedicures are longer and more luxurious than a typical session and include skin masks to lock in moisture. Scents of tart green apples bathed in sweet caramel will invigorate your senses.
For more details, give us a call at (508) 342-5735. You can book over the phone (remember to mention SpaWeek!) or online at SpaWeek.com.